Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant wait

Options
  • 30-08-2004 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Well,
    Im just booked in to get my Tattoo on Friday in SnakeBite. It is a lovely Tribal Tattoo of a scorpian with a barbwire design in the background on the upper arm. he reackons it will cost €200, which i think is fairly reanable for the size and complication of it.

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE GOT ANY SERIOUS ADVISE FOR A VIRGIN TATTOOEE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Who is doing it for you?
    Is it Debbie or the Belgian punk?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

I Have No Idea Does It Matter?

Was just curious, the Belgian guy has a sorta Geiger thing going on whereas Deb is a sorta gothic bird, just interested in who was doing it for you is all.

do you have any yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Well,
    Im just booked in to get my Tattoo on Friday in SnakeBite. It is a lovely Tribal Tattoo of a scorpian with a barbwire design in the background on the upper arm. he reackons it will cost €200, which i think is fairly reanable for the size and complication of it.

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE GOT ANY SERIOUS ADVISE FOR A VIRGIN TATTOOEE

My biggest piece of advice: BREATHE! It sounds odd, but the first time you get a tattoo it's a bit of a shock and you might find yourself holding your breath or breathing very fast. If you take deep breaths it'll be much more comfortable.

• Advertisement

do you have any yourself?

Just the one being worked on by Debbie at the moment, it is a large celtic, extract from the book of Kells and she has already done the linework and it still has to be shaded, on my upper right arm.

eth0_ wrote:
    My biggest piece of advice: BREATHE! It sounds odd, but the first time you get a tattoo it's a bit of a shock and you might find yourself holding your breath or breathing very fast. If you take deep breaths it'll be much more comfortable.

cheers for that. anything else?

Advertisement