Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keane gig - olympia

Options
  • 30-08-2004 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

so? any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

uh...
    i take it no-one went?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Keane on Sunday?

I actually went, not a huge fan at all, my sister got me a ticket...she is going through a 'I'm a groupie' phase so I went with her.

I'll give it too him, he serves the market really well, your man dances and sings around like an idiot but people love it. He is like a really good pop-star contestant.

The piano player... well you swear he was playing megadeth on the keyboard cause he didnt stop rocking all gig. It was really funny, he was jumping and swaying in his chair all night.

Luckily the band saw a video of their drummer and stuck him in the back corner cause he looks like a simpleton on the drums.

And it was sold out....

They played for 50mins, which i was glad for cause the three lads screaming completely wrong words and in wonderful tuning into my ear were pissing me off.

Overall 6 out 10, and if you like them probably a 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Who played support? I wanna know who the "Very special guests" were!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 garypope

the support was a bunch of chancers, they were wreckin my head.

yerman from keane just doesn't look right or something dancing around. he looks real awkward. yer right about the keyboard player jumpin around like a mad yoke... i dunno about keane yet... i'm not convinced...

Advertisement