Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

integra type r....carolines one!

Options
  • 30-08-2004 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

where are the red type r badges.?

its a awesome car, but the price is crazy, but thats the way it is.

in australia 2 years ago i saw the metallic blue one, also a type r. it was in carlton, victoria. about $32k.

seems this prestige car increases in value with time. provided its well looked after,

where did you get this btw?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

what do you mean "where are the red type R badges????"

http://www.type-r.org/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=album38&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Theres a red "H" badge on the front, back, steering wheel,

"Type R" badge on the back right, in front of the handbrake, on the floor mats and 2 decals on the rear quarter panel.

Dont forget that australia dont have the whole 30% VRT thing that makes the cars so much more expensive here. It woudl cost near €45k for a new one to be brought in.

I dont know why so many people seem to think the price is crazy. You do realise that it is a sports car, dont you. Not a VW golf (that you could easily pay that money for new). I know a fella who has bought a R32 GTR skyline for €20k. Its a 92 and he still has to pay the VRT on it. Now that is crazy, but its a savage sports car and if thats what you want then its worth it.

Advertisement