Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions.

Options
  • 20-12-1999 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

1. This one is for Venom. When you attacked Col, how were you able to keep the two minute counter running? I'd had reset combat so it should of timed out.

2. Do one of you's have an SP character? I want to move my cash to a new SP character and kill the one I have. If you have a working character then you can have any other junk that I have aquired (I just want the cash smile.gif) So it means you would have to hang onto about 26K for a week.

In light of the mad dupe bannings going on, I won't be doing a shard transfer, mainly because I don't trust most people as far as I can throw them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh yea, Colomba made Master Swords this morning.

Kicked a Stone Gargoyles butt on my own with just a katana and bandages. smile.gif Also whacked an Imp too although that thing almost had me.

So feeling smug I wandered over to the Tet fort, where after 20 seconds I ran screaming from an Orph apprentice mage. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've a character on SP, u can use it to do your transfer if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The 2 min timer works from the last blow.I just made sure I wacked u a bit every now and again.

I got a char on SP but its just a newbie as Im not into SP at all.

Leave ophids alone unless there warriors or anengers.Ophid knight errants are insanely hard and the rest are all magic users.Run past them to the tetrain area and play with the green warriors.Leave the red avengers alone tho as they will rip you a new **** .The green warriors also have magic weapons on them.

Advertisement