Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnG Q

Options
  • 30-08-2004 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Played the SnGs on Friday and came out 35 on top after 4 games! Which would be my first ever 'win' in the fitz (freerolls dont count)!

When do SnG's normally get going? I know the Fitz is open at 4 everyday but when would you normally get the 10 ppl for a proper game of SnG? On Friday the place was busy from 6 but expect that was because of the boards thread beforehand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

The few days i've dropped in they seem to be running from around 5/5.30pm. If they don't have 10 players, Luke the floor-manager, Brendan B the dealer and a few other assorted cash players will sit down for a quick round or two. These games aren't really serious poker but are good for the bragging rights of beating Luke :)

PS If you came out 35 on top, does that mean you won 75 and then subtracted the €40 in entry fees or are you really down a fiver? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Obscure

:eek: Lemme get the calculator out here.....

Yeah i won 75 for 35 pure profit! Now if i could repeat that 5 times a week......

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Is it open every day from 4? I thought it was just from Thursday on that it was open from 4? You thinking of heading in today Obscure?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Obscure wrote:
    Now if i could repeat that 5 times a week......

You'd almost be making minimum wage!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Is it open every day from 4? I thought it was just from Thursday on that it was open from 4?

Thursday to Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Samson wrote:
    Thursday to Sunday.
    Thought as much. Saw a glimmer of hope after the first thread!! lol

Advertisement