Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the hell are RiP?

Options
  • 22-12-1999 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in town and there's a mage beside me, he turns blue to gray (not sure how) so I attack. smile.gif

Now I get the precast para/hally combo crap so I have to sit there for ages while muppet tries to kill me. If I could of moved I would of kicked his head in, especially seeing I was able to heal myself twice with bandages in the time it took him to kill me. I was "So are you trying to prove a point? smile.gif" where by he killed me but only looted a couple of potions and dumped the rest on the ground.

Not that worried, as I never fight with more then I'm prepared to loose. I go ress and get almost everything back.

About 5 minutes later, there is no one around and the message comes up that the muppets guild has declared war on us. There was no one around and the message was a standard guild message (there was no muppet called "guild message"). Seeing as I had already been ganked I resigned Col temporary....

Hmm, actually just a werid ICQ. If my fisher get's pked in the next few minutes I'll know who it is smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well that about the 4th guild that has declaired war on BMF smile.gifA mage tried that **** on JouNar woth the para hally crap,but he kept missing with the hally and every time he got near i was ripping him up with up with my katana.It got to a stage that he had to heal then para then attack with the hally.It ended with him out of mana just before he died smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

But does that message mean we are at war, or they have declared it and they are looking for us to declare as well?

Oh yea, I should point this vendetta is against ALL my characters after the actions of Colomba (which Colomba never did). Amazing you'd think Mira would get the bad press.

I have no problem gunning for one character on it's actions but when RP'ers can't even handle roleplay and start trying to get all my characters well that's just sad.

If it does happen, they are going to have a whole world of trouble (within my roles).

Btw I was doing the same to the mage. smile.gif he was getting hits in but my healing is now 55 so I can heal 100% so it took him ages, meanwhile I ripped him down to almost death that he had to stop and heal and do the combo again.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 23-12-1999).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

No we are not at war.I have to accept the challange,which I wont.

How do they know who your different chars are?

RIP seem to be 4 tank mages,do you think they are rpers?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

RiP are Darkwoods, PK guild. When a RP'er wants to p1ss people off and doesn't want to use thier own character.

here's what happend just after I dirtnapped.

The guy didn't take anything except my 2 GM Katanas (I have about 8 smile.gif ) and two low level purples (I have a keg).

After the war message, I changed over to BozWoz and went fishing.

Next I get an ICQ from a GRD guy who plays a detective and a thief (in US) asking am I in Brit as Col? So I say no, then he asks am I the thief? if so where? So I say I'm fishing and I get "Fine, doesn't matter". I keep asking and I get an irate message back asking if Col whacked his thief.

I have a non-agression pact with US so I don't whack them so I say no. I aslo get a message from a YEW member asking the same things (except the whacking bit).

So I wander to Brit to swap tickets with him, when a Clown member comes over and gives me this big speech that my doom is nigh and colomba has upset the wrong people and all my characters must pay. *sigh* So I look up the muppets stats, he's a fisherman so I say "Fish aren't biting? cause I'm not", then I call out his top 3 stats and he's "wtf? how did you do that?" smile.gif

Next I ask him "So this is something CLOWN do then?" at which point he wet himself and started saying I'm only joking! and not to tell CLOWN.

Of course his friend "Realon" (which I recall is a NOTO Pk'er) comes over and says he did send the PK'ers after me and I better watch my back and other lame stuff like that.

So I tell the US guy I'm going back to Bucc's (just to see what would happen). I get to bucc's a gate just closed. I do some fishing and a gate opens up and I accidently walk into it going to the bank, as I walk in a red walks out. I'm thrown out of some house, I make a note of the house (near Wrong). The red appears but I know who the red is now, it's the thiefs. So he gates me back, and mentions that he had gated into bucc's only to get attacked by a noto and ran back into the first gate and got the NOTO following.

So it's nowt to do with Mira which is funny smile.gif you would think.

Advertisement