Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They don't make PK'ers like they used to...

Options
  • 31-12-1999 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on patrol for thieves and it's dead quiet. So I decide to go to Bucc's.

Sure enough there's a thief on a horse and he steals something from me (the cheek! smile.gif. I give chase but with the horse it's a bit tricky but my one hits nearly kill, so I only need two hits in one go.

Then two of his friends show up, they block me and heal him. They eventually manage to block me in and have him hitting me while healing him.

With two healing him I am still able to whack the heck out of him and heal myself without any serious damage to me. In fact I had so many bandages I could keep it up for hours, a lot longer then the mages.

Sure enough the mages are running low on mana and the thief moves off. Somewhat bored and annoyed by the 3 on 1 I recall out to glow and suit up to come back.

I get a force hally. wait until the combat timer resets and recall back.

Sure enough the two of them are still there, one snoops me and obviously sees the force hally. So I wander to the bank and put it in (the two left were NOTO's not thieves). He's all "Stop come back!"

Suddenly he's attacking me and I'm WALKING around in circles dodging him, not fighting back except in defense. I'm hurting him way more then he is me. smile.gif His friend is healing him but he's screaming "PARA HIM!" to his friend. His friend is yea yea ok. I'm telling him I don't want to hurt him (normally in Bucc's if people realise it's not a planned PvP they will join in)

I knew it was only a matter of time, sure enough another NOTO recalls in and kills him off for me before his friend can fully heal two people attacking him. smile.gif

Now his friend attacks me, and I whack him dead with 2 hits of a GM Katana (Master swords/tactics 75 Anat smile.gif

Now there are two seriously annoyed Ghosts going OOooooOOoo at me. smile.gif So I took all thier stuff and recalled out. smile.gif

Advertisement