Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its not fair

• 01-07-2001 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

not fair.. with no more nolimits and these boards getting bigger by the day its just getting to damn hard to keep up smile.gif

what would rule would be some sort of daily downloadable summary for every board..

curse my phone bill anyway, although im guessing theres loads of people in the same boat smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I went looking to see if I could find a PDA gateway for UBB but no joy frown.gif If such a program existed then it would probably help.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Theres an active topics yolk that cloud told me about once (damned if I can find it again).

DeV.

ps: I know, I'm useless.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yay, I'm not useless...

http://www.boards.ie/cgi-bin/bulletin/search.cgi?action=getdaily

Mind you , it just shows a pile of topics smile.gif but at least its a start...

DeV.

"Boards.ie: The New TV!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Now if you could just make that like the following we would be laughing...

1. Remove the Java menu (takes ages to D/L to my PDA and it's not needed). You could remove a lot of other stuff too, like "Last posted to" as it always says the same date.

2. Sort the posts by posted/postdate not by forum/postdate.

3. Remove the forum names and then let people have the option to filter based on thier profile. So I can remove say Trolls from the list of posts.

Advertisement