Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Info

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Yeah i'm a bit p****d off myself. Starting in UCD on monday and still nothing from the college apart from a letter about accomadation and of course , how much money they want.

what's worse is that several people I know doing the same course as me have gotten everything days ago.
    If nothing arrives tomorrow someone will be getting an earful!

What a great start to 3rd level :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I got mine, for DCU, and tis pretty friggen cool.

So going to join:

Clubs:
    Archery
    Basketball [maybe]
    Hiking
    Swimming
    Yoga [maybe]

Societies:
    An Cumann Gaelach
    Arts
    Debating [maybe]
    DCU Drama
    Film
    Music
    Murder she wrote [haha, how deadly]
    Photography
    RedBrick
    STOCs [for the board games.]
    Trad music

OK< ok, I don't ACTUALLY have enough time to be in each one of these, and I think ya gotta pay €4 to join each one, but I mean, hella cool choices!!

Haha, tis gonna be SOME CRAIC!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yeah i'm a bit p****d off myself. Starting in UCD on monday and still nothing from the college apart from a letter about accomadation and of course , how much money they want.

what's worse is that several people I know doing the same course as me have gotten everything days ago.
    If nothing arrives tomorrow someone will be getting an earful!

What a great start to 3rd level
    Meh, UCD are like that. Because I repeated my exams, my registration stuff probably wont come before the start of term. Wonderful. Raise hell with Admin about your stuff. They really are that damn stupid sometimes. They wouldnt give me a copy of the new faculty booklet last week and I wanted one because I still havent decided what the hell I'm doing for 3rd year!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Aye, got my DCU pack today... and I'll be joining a society that isn't even listed yet! fwahahaha!

I must say, they don't let you potter about too long before they want the cashola :/ . Don't be mislead by the 15th, you need to give 5 working days, ie, needs to be payed tomorrow (10th) if you don't want to incur late fees.

The only Socs we will have in common JeseJes, will be redbrick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ye got the DCU pack, God dammbit I cant get my bar club card!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

so which one you lucky kids is comming to MAYNOOTH ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

My pack from dcu just arrived.

It seems a will join or thinking of joining these, or trying them out (if i'll have enough time):

RedBrick (definatly)
    Swimming
    Aikido
    Hiking
    martial arts
    Astronomy
    Gamers (maybe)
    If i'll get a good digital SLR then Photography

and maybe some others...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Is anyone going to UL? I haven't gotten anything from the college yet and I rang them twice last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Placebo wrote:
    so which one you lucky kids is comming to MAYNOOTH ? :D

yep, i am. what u doing there?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

CuLT wrote:
    Aye, got my DCU pack today... and I'll be joining a society that isn't even listed yet! fwahahaha!

I must say, they don't let you potter about too long before they want the cashola :/ . Don't be mislead by the 15th, you need to give 5 working days, ie, needs to be payed tomorrow (10th) if you don't want to incur late fees.

The only Socs we will have in common JeseJes, will be redbrick.

Ah, sure, we're all bound to meet up at some stage.

Also, which fees are these? I mean, the registration ones are rostered in on the time sheet that was in the registration pack. Or are you talking about the ones yuo gotta pay if you don't get a grant?

Also, which society?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Jammer wrote:
    yep, i am. what u doing there?
    Welcome to CSSE, along with me, another first year on your same course, timetable sucks though - majorly!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

And me! Who also thinks the timetable sucks. .......thursday...

Advertisement