Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoK Preview

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

now that konda fella is some1 i wouldn't mind tooth and nailing out into play :) Green white looks very tempting all of a sudden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

I think its way too strong, half the stuff is just waiting to be banned.

i think CHK is the official acronym now, for some strange reason :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Can't wait for CHK I'm really likeing the look of Time Stop and Cranial Extraction :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Woah, that looks like a really nice expansion. I may actually start buying magic cards again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

A Rat Lord! Just what I always wanted!

This set looks like it will be very fun.

Just looking at Reversal of Sands, lets you redistribute opponents life total. absolutley ****,ing vicious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

Something I can't figure out is the Splice Onto Arcane effect. On most cards with splice, it costs more to splice than it does to play the actual spell. Does that not only mean higher cost and more ease of countering or is there something i'm missing? For me, the coolest card by far is Nezumi Shortfang, his unflipped ability of forcing discard alone is absolutely mighty. I'm also liking the look of Thief of Hope, could he be the new disciple of the vault?

MatthewVII wrote:
    Does that not only mean higher cost and more ease of countering or is there something i'm missing?
    apart from the fact that you only reveal the card and you dont actually chuck it into the graveyard?

ahhh yus, now i see. eeeeenteresting.....

• Advertisement

This stuff is over powerful!

new blocks always look overpowerful :)

methinks a black/white Kami-Arcane deck is what ill try to put together at the prerelease, if i can get more than 1 thief of hope and some of them common 1/1 flying spirits and blessed breaths. Wicked Akuba and Isamaru look like fun limited cards as well.

you can never really decide on what deck you;re going to play before a sealed deck tournament. The decision on what colours to use is almost entirely decided by two or three good rares that you get or a few powerful commons. For example, getting 2 or 3 vulshok sorcerers at the 5d pre release pretty much ensured you'd be going red.

well ive decided ill be getting Konda, Yosei and Nezumi shortfang along with 4 theives of hope.

Ooooo, Kamikazi legends.....

Nice concept.....

Surely you mean "legendary creature"? ;)

Quiet you

/me notices thread title

Hahahahaha.

Splice onto Arcane looks a lot more complicated than it really is. I suppose every block is a learning process.

That rat legend looks pretty cool aswell

• Advertisement

Legends fine i can understand but splicing on to the arcane, why complicate things :rolleyes:

Advertisement