Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trolls invade Vesper.

Options
  • 07-01-2000 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

When we left Venom after our pirate fiasco smile.gif I headed to Vesper to kick Boz into auto fish.

I was just about to start fishing when someone came running on the docks screaming TROLLS! So I walk up a bit, sure enough there are about 8 trolls sitting outside the fishing shop. So I run out and get a few to chase me back into the docks... Two macroers meet a sad death smile.gif

I ran back out and logged in Col, when I got to Vesper I bump into some newbie screaming "guards" while two trolls are slowly advancing on him. I start shouting RUN but he doesn't listen until the first one hits him, at which point it was too late, stamina gone he didn't get far.

Apart from that, it was a joke. Vesper isn't a newbie town (I think the mage towns are towns where newbies can't start off in). So everyone pretty much swept through the trolls in the whole town. Whole thing was over in 10 minutes. Walked back to the bank and there were over 50 people there going "where are all the trolls?". Over so quick even the backup people couldn't get there in time.

Advertisement