Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

50 First Dates

• 31-08-2004 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

Is this movie any good because I'm about to download it
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Checking imdb is usually a good way of seeing how good a movie is.
    The result of combining this character with the much more interesting story of Lucy's memory disorder is a romantic comedy that's not as funny as a more deliberate, low-brow Sandler movie, and barely romantic at all.
    :confused:

It started off awful (his female assistant and the walrus?) but developed into a decent romance...albeit a strange one trying to overcome her daily short term memory loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭voltamadan

if you like his other movies (excluding Punch Drunk Love) I'm sure you would like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

THough this was ok but still trying to find out what the tune is that was playing at the end when it went to her on the boat! any ideas?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Yeah wasn't a half bad film, the dad and son did some semi-funny stuff now and then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Big Nelly wrote:
    THough this was ok but still trying to find out what the tune is that was playing at the end when it went to her on the boat! any ideas?

Its somewhere over the rainbow i think thats the song your on about song by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere over the Rainbow...it was on E.R too when mark greene finally made his exit with the brain tumor.......thought film was good...

Yup "Over The Rainbow"

bscap010.jpg

The soundtrack was very good!

Yeah was impressed with sound track but when I search for it this version isnt on it! well I think not anyway! thanks anyway!! more research begins! :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

bscap010.jpg

I did'ent know the DVD was out already? :rolleyes:
    ;)

IT is on download ;) look at the title thread!

Oh yeah that was the tune.....cheers lads! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement