Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for theme days next year?

Options
  • 31-08-2004 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

ok, so i know its a little early, but has anyone got any ideas for days next year? like random licking day, etc. what about pimps and hos? or random ass slap day? random kiss day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

NO random ass slapping day trust me it will all end in tears i think there shud b a dance music day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

dance music day would get old after about 3 minutes, liam. ass slapping day would be cool! think of the possibilities! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

ass slapping day would be cool! think of the possibilities! ;)

Thank you. Thank you.
    My legacy lives on.

It's would kick ass, or should I say... slap ass.
    It could be used by girls and guys to tell someone you like them without having to say it.

In the words of Lady penelopy: Think of the possibilities!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Instead of cross-dressing Wednesday, we could have cross-dressing Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday........

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Instead of cross-dressing Wednesday, we could have cross-dressing Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday........
    anything likely to be noticed and frowned upon by the DCU uppers isn't going to be allowed.
    You were in the room when Colm explained that Liz :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

The theme days just have to come to you at random...
    Cross dressing wednesday, for example was a result of me & Muireann deciding at random to switch clothes in the middle of the street, in front of some sportuigitalians... Good times!
    anyway, the point of theme days is to start something at the spur of a moment, and watch the magic unfold...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Barefoot Friday! Only about three or four people did it this year but it's fun. The tiles in the street get really warm from the sun and they're nice to walk on in bare feet :D . You have to watch out for vomit and needles though... And Guy kicking sharp pebbles in front of you as you walk...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

just an idea but how about bra opening day its fun and dandy like sour candy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

Thank you. Thank you.
    My legacy lives on.

It's would kick ass, or should I say... slap ass.
    It could be used by girls and guys to tell someone you like them without having to say it.

In the words of Lady penelopy: Think of the possibilities!;)

preciate the support. it is a brilliant way of letting someone know, isnt it? i mean, the 10th time a particular person slaps your ass in a few hours, and your gonna catch on..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

if they made a stink about a couple of people wearing bathrobes . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'd just like to say, Thursday is NOT a theme day

Some people pegged the bathrobe thing as a theme, and replaced it. The bathrobe is a testament to the great work of the late Douglas Adams. Also, this isn't a purely CTYI thing, so YOU CAN'T GO AROUND CHANGING IT N00BS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

the bathrobes were cool!! hardly anybody did it this year though. (go Aonghus!!) more people should read HGTTG and wear bathrobes on thursdays. the book's a work of genius, it should be celebrated. come on people!!

ramdom lick day was fun ;) me and Yaz invented it! i licked 102 people and the day after i got a cold. i wonder why......... :p

and ass slapping day sounds cool. i'm sure Larry would agree!! we so have to do that.
    i also had happy lolly pop day but no one joined in so it was just me randomly giving out lolly pops to people until i ran out of them. we should do that as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

ok, so i know its a little early, but has anyone got any ideas for days next year? like random licking day, etc. what about pimps and hos? or random ass slap day? random kiss day?

Licking might possibly get slightly dangerous....and it's sure to draw attention. But subtle repeated ass-slappin not only informs the slapee he/she is fancied by the slapper, it could also turn out to be fun...... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Who says you have to fancy them? It would be fun in any case! How about we find some obscure actual national theme day in some country, and blow it out of all proportion? (More of this when at the end of October...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Like when I spoke French for Bastille Day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

LiamD wrote:
    NO random ass slapping day trust me it will all end in tears i think there shud b a dance music day.

Ya dance-music AND ass-slapping day, and then a random stripping day......

How about a random beating up anyone who suggests dance music day?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Raphael wrote:
    How about a random beating up anyone who suggests dance music day?

oooooh, i like this one! can there be ninjas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yes. Many ninjas, I guess... um?

NO MUSIC THEME DAYS! That would just lead to stupid stuff and rivalries and spoil the wonderfully harmonious atmosphere. Stop laughing at ne.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

*bangs head off of desk repeatidly* Why, why oh WHY?

*gets back to head banging*

• Advertisement

Oooooooooooh! How about random Liz day? Where everyone gives me hugs and buys me ice-cream? That would be so cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

Some people pegged the bathrobe thing as a theme, and replaced it. The bathrobe is a testament to the great work of the late Douglas Adams. Also, this isn't a purely CTYI thing, so YOU CAN'T GO AROUND CHANGING IT N00BS!

*sigh*

firstly, I am not a n00b.
    and i am several years older than you.
    and i never implied the thursday bathrobe wearing was a theme, i was simply stating that if the administration didn't like us wearing bathrobes, they wouldn't be too keen on things like crossdressing every day of the week. sheesh.
    this thread makes me want to join in on the headbruising that halenger has taken up as a new hobby. (instead of modding this...this......forum).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

There shud so b another Slut Appreciation day! We hav 2 stand up 4 our right to wear slutty clothes!!!

plus.... its fun!

Also we didn't try 2 change wearin bathrobes on thursday 2 a different theme. We jus decided 2 wear PJ's. It was complete coincidence that it was a thursday! Sorry!

ll=llannah wrote:
    *sigh*

firstly, I am not a n00b.
    and i am several years older than you.
    and i never implied the thursday bathrobe wearing was a theme, i was simply stating that if the administration didn't like us wearing bathrobes, they wouldn't be too keen on things like crossdressing every day of the week. sheesh.
    this thread makes me want to join in on the headbruising that halenger has taken up as a new hobby. (instead of modding this...this......forum).
    Hannah, I do know who you are, and rest assured, I wasn't addressing you as a n00b.

That was a reference to idiocy surrounding thursdays during this year, not to your post

Sorry for the misunderstanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

halenger wrote:
    *bangs head off of desk repeatidly* Why, why oh WHY?

*gets back to head banging*
    Amen to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I got licked a lot this year between Holly, Cara and um... Pierce and it didn't really draw any attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Everyone who has posted in this topic, save those complaining about the sheer idiocy of it, should be shot, such is the idiocy

To those complaining, I agree wholeheartedly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I doubt anyone would even remember this thread ever happened by the time it got around to next year, so... why bother?

Pffffffffffffft are you saying that the idea of a Ramndom day where we worshipme is bull****e? I think not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

o.k,here's my idea, using mainly spoons, we flood the quad and release our pet potatoes into the wild. :D

Advertisement