Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for theme days next year?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yes. A lack of a social life. Why do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    digital penis
    E-penis is also an accepted term

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

I agree with LiamD!!! Dance rocks! as shidoshi will tell you!!! (fly on the wings of love...!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

random dance music day! wow that'd be fun... cos we could all random knacker-dance!! which is just too damn fun...
    cant wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Talk like a Pirate Day is November nineteenth, I think. How about all posts on whichever day is correct should be written in Pirate?

• Advertisement

*notes that day to disconnect his DSL line*

Go right ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Meh, I'll just post in pirate on both days to make sure I get one of them right. Aonghus, you couldn't pry yourself off this site if your life depended on it! You're on here more than I am for God's sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Undergod wrote:
    How about all posts on whichever day is correct should be written in Pirate?
    I can imagine that would mean every post would consist of "Yarrr!" and perhaps some more meaningless noises.
    Hmm, no change for some there.
    Could be slightly entertaining for about 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Meh, I'll just post in pirate on both days to make sure I get one of them right. Aonghus, you couldn't pry yourself off this site if your life depended on it! You're on here more than I am for God's sake!

Heh, I remember you bitchin' bout that at the reunion on the 28th.

• Advertisement

I wasn't bitching. I was saying how weird it is that Aonghus can rack up so many posts so quickly, even with DSL he's abnormally fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Squishee3698

just an idea but how about bra opening day its fun and dandy like sour candy.
    Like u need a day 2 randomly open girls bras Matthew!!!i swear, it can get annoyin wen u hav 2 close ur bra 4 d 3rd time in a day without 2 many ppl noticin r droppin anytin ur holdin!

STOP CALLING MY BLUFFS!

Dude, I know you too well to not call them. It's so easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

Swap-Clothes-With-Your-Roomate Day!!! Una and I did it this year. We tried to spread the word but no one really listened. But people, it's fun!!! That's why Una was wearing a floor length black trenchcoat for a day, and I was to be seen skipping about in a red miniskirt and bright blue t-shirt.

Swap-Clothes-With-Your-Roomate Day!!! Una and I did it this year. We tried to spread the word but no one really listened. But people, it's fun!!! That's why Una was wearing a floor length black trenchcoat for a day, and I was to be seen skipping about in a red miniskirt and bright blue t-shirt.
    You mean, I could have worn guys pants with the fuzzy knee????

Aww...

Advertisement