Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clothes

• 31-08-2004 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I was wondering if there is any clothes shops that have a good range for overweight men in ireland will lose weight in the future but need some clothes now

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well, i know of two, one that does Both clothes and Shoes afaik, and one that does Shoes only...

if you dont mind me asking, what waist size are you? diffrent shops have diffrent classes of "for the larger man"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Try Mr. Big in Goatstown in Dublin.

http://www.mrbigmenswear.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭tomsie100

thanks for the reply kinda forgot my waist size but basically i fairly fat around 17 and half stone at 5ft 11in im just out of the size of the normal stores around mayo and would mind having some new clothes to start my new hoby kickboxing my second class is tommorow its harder when your overweight but you have to start to change your life for shoes im alright never had a problem getting shoes. But being from mayo for a weekend i might go up to dublin and get some clothes and thinking of asking a girlfriend out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

tomsie100 wrote:
    my new hoby kickboxing my second class is tommorow.

Well fair play to ya! I wish ya all the best!

Personally I don't enjoy getting kicked or boxed and both at the same time would be a blaeden nightmare.Also from my own experience clothes are generally a good idea.

BTW check TK Maxx they often either get in alot of black people clothes or odd sizes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Here is another link to try. It gives a wider range of places:

http://www.outsizeclothes.com/mens-outsize-clothing-ireland.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

if your looking for more styleish clothes, try arrnots, they have a special deptment for outsized people, it's in the basement, near the abbeystreet end, it's where i buy my shoes (size 15) and they do everything from suits to jeans and slacks, and i would immagion that if you wanted somthing special they would order them in, i know they will order the shoes anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

well it has to come in threes.. new clothes, new hobby and a brand new woman....:)

good luck with the kickboxin

Advertisement