Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baulders gate

Options
  • 19-01-2000 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

thinking of reinstalling this on me system and getting rid of some of the old crap i have on my system..or getting another hard drive..whatever....
    anyway...if i add on tales of sword coast expansion pack, do i need the actual cd after it has been installed?
    or do i just play as usual with the regular disks from the original game?
    and if it doesnt need it, anyone want to lend me a copy so that i can evalue it?

and rev...wheres me smokes?
    no seriously, will you be out on the 5th feb for drinkies? if so, can i get a copy of partition magic 4 from you?
    hobbes, if you want to come over for my birthday as well, you are more than welcome smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea yea, invite me after I go back tongue.gif

Doesn't BG have a 3rd expansion pack? I recall seeing one in the shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

does it?
    havent even got the first one ffs!
    that should keep me going for a few weeks smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll be back in time for your ****up, so I can give you your fags then.
    As for Baldies Gate, I'm sure I can sort u out with a copy of TOTSC if you want, since I've finshed with it.

btw Hobbes, has the perma-check fix gone in yet? Whats the story is it now only guilded thiefs that can steal from red's and grey's ?

I've been pretty busy so I don't know.

According to the information on UO.com it has supposed to.

I checked it out on Test center some time back and you just couldn't steal from Permas. Te message was changed to "Only guilded thieves can steal.. yadda yadda".

Never tested it on grays/reds but at a guess I would say they left that in.

I've been pretty busy so I don't know.

According to the information on UO.com it has supposed to.

I checked it out on Test center some time back and you just couldn't steal from Permas. Te message was changed to "Only guilded thieves can steal.. yadda yadda".

Never tested it on grays/reds but at a guess I would say they left that in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement