Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

postage rates to America

• 31-08-2004 1:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone got any idea how much it it would cost to post 20 cds to New York?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It's about €3.50 to send a video, so you are talking at least 4 or 5 times that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

keep it under 2 KG (I just weighed 5 cds and they were 500g...) and it'll be €16 according to http://www.letterpost.ie/. Over 2KG and you can't use airmail, and delivery could take months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

With or without crystal boxes and packaging (other than padded envelope)?

500g €5
    1000g €10
    2000g €16
    Registration €3.40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

They could go without the cases I suppose.. So just 20 plain cd's I suppose.. Any recommendation on packaging?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If it's important, I'd do padded envelope + card board (stiffness) + bubble wrap.

• Advertisement

I like your thinking.. Maybe some carbon fibre corners to stop the envelope's corners from "dog earing".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

so you've finally decided to start up your mail order p0rn business... dude... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

One of those 'cakebox' spindles and some bubblewrap should do the trick. I have some here in the house if you need 'em...

mr_angry wrote:
    One of those 'cakebox' spindles and some bubblewrap should do the trick. I have some here in the house if you need 'em...

yeah was gonna mention it to ya.. will talk to ya tommorrow about it sure.

Advertisement