Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien God

• 31-08-2004 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Alien God
    By Kazz Falcon

I don't believe there is a God
    I had a feeling that the aliens put us on earth
    I was sure about my theory
    Some things doesn't add up like the dinosaurs
    What time did they roam the earth?
    They were never mention in the bible
    It took God six days to make everything
    On the seven day, he rested
    Then he made Adam & Eve as the first humans
    Since then, there were no dinosaurs
    Another thing, did man evolve from an ape?
    Lots of theories, not enough facts
    I stuck to my alien theory
    I really believed God is an alien
    That does make sense to me
    God came from outer space, he made the universe
    And, yet, no one ever seen him in the flesh
    He put Adam & Eve on earth for an human race
    He knew we couldn't survive on another planet
    Therefore, God is an alien
    There must be life on other planets
    We do have UFO flying around our skies
    Roswell is living proof
    God couldn't be human; we must be aliens
    We came from the alien God

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

mmmm
    Thats a wonderful theory and would make for a great science fiction novel. (do you live near steven speilberg or george lucas?)

I think the majority of the bible stories are metaphors describing the journey of human consciousness. Adam and eve, could be whittled down to how human consciousness developed the idea of good and bad and decided to develop laws to justify human behaviour? (guilt, punishment, forgiveness etc..)

The dinosaurs were around for a long time and lived through various different eras of earths history until they eventually died out after managing to survive several previous cataclysmic events.
    Another thing, did man evolve from an ape?
    Lots of theories, not enough facts
    loads of them actually.

esoterically speaking, God is considered to be the source of all life, scientists are still searching to pinpoint this source, but consider still that all energy is derived from a singular source (you included) and you might understand how "God" can be "alpha and omega", or omnipotent, omniscient.

Perhaps there is life on other planets in other solar systems.
    Science fiction writers often like to explore the notion of a 'parallel earth'. They wonder whether in some remote region of endless space, there may be a planet just like our own right down to the inhabitants. Maybe, they argue, there's 'another you' out there, right now. We're still a long way from knowing how true this is but I notice that the people behind the Hubble telescope have recently issued a press release. In it, they announce the discovery of 'NGC 3949'; a large spiral galaxy, 50 million light-years away. Apparently, it is the spitting image of our own Milky Way.
    ..thinking of that moby song, "we're all made of stars".
    So ..if there was life out there, it would most likely contain the same basic elements you do.

me have funny images of God chappie working hard all week to make the earth with his bare hands and then having a rest on sunday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Consider that the universe is infinite through time and space (and it must be because what's outside/before/after the universe ?), and also that with new planets being discovered all the time it's very likely that there's an infinite number of planets. Now we know that not all planets have life (or intelligent life that we'd recognise as such), therefore there must be only a finite number of planets with life on them. If we try to work out the average number of lifeforms per planet we end up dividing a finite number (unless some planet has an infinite number of lifeforms which would be very crowded) by an infinite number. This always results in 0. If the average number of lifeforms per planet in the universe is 0 than the population of each planet must also be 0. This means that me and all the other people on boards, and everyone you know must be just figments of your imagination. It also actually means that you don't exist either and are just a figment of your own imagination :eek:

(not meant as a serious reply, but it always makes me laugh to think of this and it seemed appropriate for some reason)

(obviously also credit has to go to Douglas Adams for the above, a true genius who really knew what was going on)

Advertisement