Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your money on?

• 31-08-2004 4:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

What will Posh and Becks name baby number 3?
    Selection Prices
    Wannabe 6 - 1 Tri Borough Bridge 12 - 1
    Wannahit 6 - 1 Manchester 12 - 1
    Kitchen Counter 7 - 1 Juliette 14 - 1
    Adam 10 - 1 Pepsi 14 - 1
    Madrid 10 - 1 Sarah 100 - 1
    Mini Me 12 - 1 Rebecca 250 - 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

they shouldn't be having babies at all.poor buggers wont have a thing between their ears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Won't they call it "the baby"? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

i think this is a puplicity stunt just to prove he can in fact score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what did they call the other two brooklyn was one of them wasnt it...or was that madonna

which one of them named their child paris was that madonna or victoria becham.

christ i must be getting old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

what did they call the other two brooklyn was one of them wasnt it...or was that madonna

which one of them named their child paris was that madonna or victoria becham.

christ i must be getting old.

Madonnas kids are Lourdes and Rocco and Posh & Becks kids are Brooklyn and Romeo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ActingThe Magot

Horse and Jockey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tommytom

and Paris is the one we all want to you know what....

:cool:

One Night in Paris, One Night in Paris.... if only...

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'll have a fiver on "ItzabaaabeeInnit"

Advertisement