Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

macroing and more

Options
  • 01-02-2000 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Do GAME sell time coupons in Ireland i never bothered to ask because ive never had occasion.Electronics boutitque are owned by game arent they so its propably the same there.

But macroing Whats the chances of getting nabbed?
    Theres only a few skills i can think of
    anotomy, healing maybe worth macroing.

Oh and you dont have 400k just knocking around do you?
    Haha
    worth a try

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Depends on where and when you macro and if you have marks on your account.

Normally after 4 or 5 marks they kick you (a mark is complaint, not always GM intervention to get a mark).

Getting caught macroing, 1st offense a warning and booted off. 2nd offense some jail time, 3rd offense is banned.

Attended macroing is in most cases ok. As long as your not spamming a bank or annoying people. A GM normally appears and asks you a question, if you don't reply (or reply "fuk u fasist!") they jail you.

Healing is hard to macro by the way. Especially around 42-72 as you need poison yourself to get gain.

Oh and Venom is the person roleplaying a rich guy. But he doesn't help newbies, or ress or gate ghosts. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Keep it up funny man just keep it up tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well it's not like I'm going to get your house anymore. smile.gif

Btw, your house is "improper" not "illegal". So you'll get restrictions, not deleted.

No idea what those restrictions are.

Advertisement