Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speaking of uo....

Options
  • 04-02-2000 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

so ive finally decided im going to buy it, this very weekend hopefully.but then i remembered...
    i live in dublin and ive only seen about 3 copies of the game ever, i dont think they have any in virgin, but i saw one about 2 weeks ago in elecronics boutique.
    but if thats not still there then im screwed, so does anyone know a place in dublin that has a few copies,failing that i suppose i'll have to order online sad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

Make sure you get Ultima Online The Second Age. There are two different versions, the one named above is the latest version, although before you can play you will still have to down load alot of new patches 8oÞ

Advertisement