Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Console Do You Have??

Options
  • 31-08-2004 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

What Console Do You Have?
    Please Vote On The Poll!

What Console Do You Have?? 44 votes

Xbox
    0% 0 votes
    PS2
    47% 21 votes
    Gamecube
    25% 11 votes
    Game Boy Advance
    27% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Tsk. No multiple selection? No Atari Jaguar option??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

yes... I'm sure alot of people have more than one of these. Especially a Gameboy Advance..

I selected Gamecube as it's the one I use the most...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

I have a PS2. I sold it ages ago coz i never played it, i missed the final fantasy series so bad, i had to buy it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

What i mean is vote on the console that you play the most if you have more than one.As for that atari one i have never heard of that one before,must be a very old console.So who is the fellow Xbox owner??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I don't seem to have the ability to edit the poll. Would have chosen X-box, ps2 and Atari Jaguar.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wheres the Sega Saturn. I'm currently playing that the most.

Have a Sega Megadrive, Playstation 2, Playstation 1, Xbox, Gamecube and a GBA.

Retrogamer,you $$$ rich person!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

No NES option?? Tsk, Mario won't be happy. I could have put C64 as well if it was a choice, remember that you can put cartridges into the back.

/me heads off to watch the episode of Miami Vice i recorded on Betamax last night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

N64 + 4player Snowboard Kids. - What else could a man ask for???

We are including the new era of consoles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

As for that atari one i have never heard of that one before,must be a very old console.

What?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Retrogamer,you $$$ rich person!

Not really. A summer job gets me enough money to buy the consoles and games I need for a year with ample money left over for boozing.
    As for that atari one i have never heard of that one before,must be a very old console

OMG get yourself to a car boot sale and pick this up with a copy of Tempest and Mutant Penguins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I've only have a PS2, but some of my old consoles included:

Original grey Game Boy
    Nintendo Entertainment System
    Sega Mega DriveII
    PlayStation(Original)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Me = Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

GameCube all the way baby :D

finally got 100% items and scans in metroid prime today after having the game for 9 months now...

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i have all three consoles gc xbox ps2 got them fairly cheap too

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

any one have pictures of the next cosoles [ps3 xbox 2 etc] or even any details on them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

No because none of them have been shown yet. e3 2005 is when it will all kick off. no specs are around yet but it's said that nexbox wont have a hard drive.

also according to game developers at EA the production costs for the nexgen games will be much higher which will more than likely raise game prices. personally I dont fancy payin 80euro for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

what's with all the polls from this one guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Well, here are a few PS3 pictures, and thats a picture of the Xbox 2 below too.

concept27.jpg

20031118-Xbox%202.jpg

• Advertisement

yea theyre called fakes. they did all this with the xbox and the ps2 and nintendo "dolphin". and none of the designs were correct. they wont show them till next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i have a ps1 and 2 but might invest in a gamecube seems to have picked up a bit recently...

as for nexgen theyre most likely going to be pricey

my dumb as$ went out and bought a ps2 when they came out for 380 pounds i believe, won't be doing that again im going to wait for a nice reasonable price tag

I didnt know the ps2 was that pricey when it was released. I thuoght it was 300, not that that's cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

I have a PS2 and an Xbox, The Xbox is getting more use now mostly as an emulator machine... :D

Pro evolution 3 on PS2 cant be beaten though, any sign of it coming out on Xbox?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've3 a ps2, which i never play...

I have a PS2 and an Xbox, The Xbox is getting more use now mostly as an emulator machine... :D

Pro evolution 3 on PS2 cant be beaten though, any sign of it coming out on Xbox?
    emulators on xbox? cool.

pro evo 4 will be out in october on the xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Xbox, Dreamcast and I think there's still a megadrive sitting around here somewhere.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

X-Box modded with XBox Media Center
    I don't even use it for games :D

what exactly can an xbox do when modded? I know it can play emulators and you can make the hard drive bigger. can you go on the net with it? ie go here on it? how does xbox live work? do you jus hook it up to your ntl broadband or whatever and play away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

at my house at the moment ive a n64 (playing goldeneye at the moment) and a ps2 that i borrowed to play tigerwoods (dont play this much since getting back into goldeneye and mariokart). ive a nes in the car too. back at the folks place i have a megadrive, ps1, gamecube and xbox (my brother might claim he owns the xbox and gc ;))

Advertisement