Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i want....

Options
  • 31-08-2004 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

First of all, Hello I am new to this site/board. :D

Secondly, I'm thinking of getting my eyebrow pierced - any advice/thoughts?
    I was gonna get my bottom lip done, but am slowly going off that idea.

Also I want to get a tattoo - either on my hip or my lower back. What will be less painful? and what location would it look better?

thanks. ;) :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Hi,

I'm assuming you're female (apologies if you're not!)

These days it's a novelty to discover a nice back without a tattoo on it.. I used to love seeing a nice tattoo on a girls back, but now everywhere you look there's an exposed back with a great big japanese symbol, or butterfly or something equally as generic.. Go for something subtle on your tummy I say.. low down would look nice.

Just my opinion of course :)

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

As i've said already, i'm sick of these 'Where is most/least painful?' and 'What do you think, should I get my lip/nose/eyebrow pierced?'.

Pain is subjective, what is painful for one person is not painful for another.
    You are not a sheep, please don't ask people you don't know on an internet message board where you should get pierced.

Thread closed. Consider this quality control, I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement