Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to do some mind games.

Options
  • 10-02-2000 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

All the serious RP'ers are searching for the [insert item soon to be advertised on ebay] to kill Juo'Nar.

I was thinking of getting 20 or so books, writing up loads of fake hints and dropping the books around the place so the muppets are all running around like blue **** flies.

shows you how bored I am lately with it. smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm always on for a bit of fun at the expense of other players smile.gif When would u be thinking of doing said stunt?

Also theres a nice event on this weekend you going to join us this time smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Should be on for a little at the weekend.

I was thinking we work out a fake story here before pumping out the BS. Anyone know where I can get a current RP history of what's going on?

Might even work up a little scene near Trinsic to help make it more believable, prehaps an evil thief has stolen a book which is a clue to what's going on? get them to hunt one of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

that sounds like a totalt Evil idea.Consider me in smile.gifAny way to get back at them rpers is cool.And now that JouNar is getting a had time over that golden linch having the same name as me will not make it any easier on them.

Advertisement