Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Cap for Broadband every Calender Month

• 31-08-2004 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Reason I'm asking is I got IOL Broadband earlier this month, so haven't got close to my cap. What I am wondering is if the Cap resets at the start of each month, ie tomorrow it goes back to zero. 'cause if it does I'll get some big downloads done today :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Yes, IOL do reset the cap at the start of every month. There are numerous discussions here about the cap if you search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Ronan wrote:
    'cause if it does I'll get some big downloads done today :)
    Start downloading 3 days from the end of the month since IOL stop enforcing the cap for those last few days (they don't kick you off - once I broke the cap by 4GB all in the last 3 days). It may just be that they are waiting to drop a huge bill at my feet for breaking the cap (sometimes I don't break it sometimes only by a small amount)

Advertisement