Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultima online

Options
  • 10-02-2000 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

i finally got the game...
    its great!!
    im really enjoying while trying not to get tooooooo addicted to it smile.gif
    i got killed by a bunch of pk'ers the other day.
    other than that im just living the quiet life, making arrows, shooting things, building up my stats...

any of u guys living near yew?
    its lovely smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Apocalypse

Hehe
    Yew is a load of crap smile.gif
    dosent have half the shops a town should have , Britain , Trinsic and Minoc are good towns on the mainland . What class are ya any way runmple ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I believe Rev has "Honest Kaylins" fence.. I mean shop in yew somewhere. Must get around to dropping in.

Delucia is probably the best place to start off in though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Indeed we do have a nice vendor smile.gif
    It can be found in the second clearing to the south east of the Yew moongate. Just looked for some house caleld the something something tavern.

If your in Yew area your give us your characters name and I'll keep an eye of for them. I'm normally in one of the player towns in the area. Deepwater is our current favourite. Its full of nice RPG'ers who quote 'just want to be left alone', but are very helpful to anyone not named Kaylin or Boris or Tasmin. I also believe the name Mira's none to popular there also smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

im an archery guy.
    not very good at it though.
    i dont like it much, but ive built up my fancing skill so i think ill use that more than my bow.

Advertisement