Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bb in CC help plz?

• 31-08-2004 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hey there,

just moved into the city centre, living just behind the jervis centre on a block of apartments on abby st.

after getting the phone line connected today in the hope of getting BB in the flat.

how long can i expect to wait before eircom will pass me for BB, and also for IOL/BT to pass me.

i went to eircom.ie and put in my number and it came up failed, but it works fine if i just put in the number before it, (ie my number is 123456 and ive tried 123455, 123454, 123453 and all seem to work but mine.)

someone recommended i call them up and ask to do a whoosh test and i should be approved , but someone else said that i might have to wait a month or two before eircom will recognise the new number for BB and then after eircom list it as being ok for BB i will have to wait a further month for the other providers to approve me.

is there anyway i can speed this up??

cheers
    thanks for the help
    luke :rolleyes:

Advertisement