Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T610 MMS Settings on meteor

Options
  • 31-08-2004 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

I've called the helpline and got the settings again and again off of the website but they never want to work. MMS and GPRS doesn't work on the phone i keep getting a 'gprs parameters not supported' message. I keep getting in late from work so by the time i can call the helpline it's closed and i can't contact the IT department for proper manual settings for my phone as it's not sold by the meteor network. Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to set the manual settings for the phone to get it recieving mms and gprs signals? Thanks...

*edit*

Ohh and yes the services for my phone have been turned on meteor serverside wise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

can you log into your www.mymeteor.ie account?

if so then click 'Download Settings' and select the relevant SE T610 settings to get them sent OTA to phone

still stuck? post back and the manual ones will be provided

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Lol i've done that a million times like i stated in my original post. Doesn't work

you sure they have enabled you on their end?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

yea definatly i was there with the girl in the store when she checked it and she said it was enabled.

suggest you give their customer care a call to double check you are set up on the network ok - just gave it a try with a reset T610 and the OTA settings from the site work grand for GPRS WAP and MMS

BrianG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

You can also try sending the settings from the sony ericsson website.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ie&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps3&zone=ps

Advertisement