Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boredom and UODR

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

ROFLMBO

The only thing that surprised me more the the twinks who bothered to reply to your ideas and offer you advice on hoe UO really works were the number of pro votes you managed to get smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Here's another
    http://uodr.stratics.com/ideas/messages/950924798334.html

Maybe I should work out a formula. smile.gif

... heh heh, a lot of grumpy miners out there.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 19-02-2000).]

Iv left a few support posts as A MiNeR smile.gif
    The gimps really dont like this idea but to be honest most of what you have said is good.If osi want no risk free gold earning,let them get rid of ALL risk free earners and not just fishing smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ROFL smile.gif I see Mr Logic left the building on your posts, and they still think your serious. "I drop the coloured ore to make room". rofl.

People are so scared of nerfing they all get rabid when you suggest something.

Here's another I put in...
    http://uodr.stratics.com/ideas/messages/9509608858094.html

Very popular one smile.gif and the usual suspects trying to help me out with my idea.

Think I'll have a go at the mages/fishermen or tinkers next.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 20-02-2000).]

When Im mining I really do drop all coloured ore as ppl only buy the iron ingots for working on thiers smiths.

• Advertisement
Advertisement