Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me with...

Options
  • 31-08-2004 8:40pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

...the following two questions...

Firstly, out of curiosity, what is Plutos on Dorset St. like? It looks like a real old school biker type place, but is it any good? Clean? Just wondering.

Secondly, and more importantly, can anyone point me in the direction (within Dublin) of a tattoo artist whom is willing to sit and chat with me about a design. I'm thinking of asking a tattoo artist to design me a tattoo which relates to something to do with me (so I tell them about me, they make a tattoo), but I dont want to get it there and then. I'd rather get the design on paper, and come back a while later if I still like it. I'd be willing to pay a bit for them to do the design, but obviously only a reasonable amount.
    I might just get one of my artistic friends to do the same, but its something I'm just thinking of.

I dont want to get someone to design me a tattoo if they dont give a **** about it once I get it done, I want someone who actually considers themselves artists, and would put something into the design.

thanks,
    flogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Any half decent tattoo artist should sit down and discuss the design of a custom tattoo with you, that is what they do, if you dont have a picture they have to talk to you to gauge what is to be done. I am not sure what the story is with them allowing you to take a design away with you, if you want this I would ask one of your fine art friends rather than potentially wasting a tattooists time.

I dont know about Plutos, sorry, best thing is to pop in and ask them can you have a look around, any studio that wont let you in to check their general hygiene is a place you should not go.

Advertisement