Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEC 2510..wedding video

Options
  • 31-08-2004 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Promised someone I would put wedding video on DVD however got a new burner and it did not come with a CD with drivers.

Looking for win2000 driver for NEC2510

A link or pm me and will pass on e-mail.

Much, Much, Much appreciated.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Step 1) Insert IDE cable for burner, Insert Power cable for burner. Start windows.

Step 2) Load up Nero (or whatever burning program you use) and burn.

No drivers needed whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

thanks, the manual talks about a CD so naturally assumed I needed it.

Thanks again,
    M

http://www.de.nec.de/softwareoverview2.php/id/1090/mode/D/gid/58|57|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you're looking to put a video on DVD you'll need some sort of capture device, a WinTV card should do the trick. If you already have that, you'll need to convert the video to DVD using something like TMPEGenc DVD creator or one of the many DVD authoring software utilities out there before writing it to DVD.
    But Mutant_Fruit is right, you shouldn't need any kind of driver in Win 2k, just appropriate capture device and authoring software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

mrhappy42 wrote:
    thanks, the manual talks about a CD so naturally assumed I needed it.
    Could the CD in question by a CD that has a burning program on it, such as nero? Whatever the disc is, it is not a driver disc, as windows has built in support for all IDE drives (incliding harddrives, zips, floppies, and DVD burners).

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭mrhappy42

as you said it would work and it did. (the tape was a camcorder with USB so did not need to do any capturing, lukily). Just need to find some more cheap DVD's online as they are expensive.

I rechecked the CD and some websites talk about a boxed (non-bulk) version of the CD comming with Nero so that would explain the CD.

Thanks a million.

• Advertisement
Advertisement