Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Argos Portable DVD Player

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Yep..it can be plugged in via Scart. a quick google will get you the region free codes. if you want them.. I bought it last week but returned it because I felt it was just a bit plasticky (and we had a panasonic).. it has a nice little remote, the picture quality is grand, sound seems ok, its light enough...the battery attachs externally, the accessory pack has the scart leads and car charger ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Was just about to suggest having a look at this one but that argos one is half the price ....... http://www.computerbits.ie/product_details.asp?product=1088 .... erm there it is anyway.

The Venturer for £149 is pretty decent , my brother has one....... supprisingly good picture and sound isint bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Yeh they are very good not many ppl bring them back,Since i work there

I bought one from my frend the remote is so cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I have one, it is the ****, buy it.

John

(It is the ****, is a good thing tbh)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Thank for all the input lads, it looks like this is a go then. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement