Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jaysus chreeest

Options
  • 26-02-2000 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

unfortunately i didnt go out this friday, which meant that i played UO.
    unfortuate? yes, because at about 10 pm or thereafter i visited yew, i was putting a wee bit of money in the bank, when the town crier starts harping on about gazers in the woods...
    fine i said, ill wait here for a while and go home when they are gone.
    i walked outside the bank, some guy was telling me that there were gazers and elder gazers everywhere...
    i didnt see any...then, all of a sudden...
    GAZERS!! EVERYWHERE!
    it was the worst attack i have ever seen in my 2 week long life smile.gif
    seriously speaking, there must have been about 400 gazers, i managed to kill one before i died myself.
    i went to the archers to res cos i wanted all my precious gear back, when outside the door...
    lined up around the 4 walls of the archers were over 30 gazers...
    i sat for a while, waiting for someone to come and kill them all, but nope...
    eventually, me and another guy who were trapped decided to make a run for it. i made it back to the bank, i died again, but i wish i knew how to take screenshots! cos there was about 40 human bodies just strewn about everywhere, and about 15 ghosts just walkingabout, there was no point in getting ressed, you'd just die within a few seconds anyway.
    after about 30 minutes most of it was over, unfortunately, by that time, my copse had gone *blink* and ascended to heaven...
    ****!
    what the hell has happened to yew?
    i only start playing just over 2 weeks ago and i remember it as nice and quiet...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Certain towns are now under siege.

Trinsic - Has been completly taken over by undead. Entrances are blocked off (you need to get in by magic). Streets have tons of liches, mummies, skellys roaming them. Although you have more to worry about the blockers, noto killers, looters and kill stalers.

Outside Trinsic it's crazy as well. There are armies of monsters around there.

Vesper gets Troll attacks when night falls.

Britain gets Lizard men and Ratmen. They live for .3 seconds as they normally get ganked by the large number of people there.

Yew gets Orcs, Ettins and gazers. Gazers are nasty in large numbers.

Cove gets mongbats. Apprantly Lord British was killed by mongbats recently, which is funny cause most mongs you cough at them and they die.

The worst is Delucia by far. Orph Mages and Avengers appear.

I was at the bank and 3 Orph Avengers appear and I have never seen so many people running for thier lives. In Trinsic 8 undead would spawn and people just shrug and keep banking.

Moonglow is a safe town as far as I know. Minoc I think? dunno really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

SOZ,
    erm, dont mean to make myself look or sounf ignorant, but whatever this is it sounds like a really kewl game,

what is it?
    how do i get it?
    how do i play it?

and more importantly is it a game or am i making my-self sound like a complete tosser smile.gif

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

Ultima Online http://www.uo.com

There is a new version called UO:R

It's basically what is there now, only people are going to have to pay for it.

Look for The Second Age and wait for the autoupdate, rather then paying more.

thanx a mill, whats the rough cost?

can't remember the price of the game, think it was $40 here (US) and you got first month free. After that it's $9 a month.

Though with the new changes coming in I'm seriously thinking of quitting. The game is going to feed the newbies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Egad, not Mongbats!!!!!!!!! pardon me while i $hit myself

ach newbies, wtf,
    can't live with em, can't kill 'em

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ultima online - think i had bits of it before, demos or something, but couldn't get it working. Is it anything like the Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall? (which i was completely addicted to for 2 years)

Advertisement