Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test question's

Options
  • 31-08-2004 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

anyone know their distances -

having problems remembering for my sister..

1. Its illegal to park within what distance of a zebra crossing.

2. What is the thinking or reaction distance at 40 mph.

3. What is the breaking distance at 40 mph.

4. What is the overall stopping distance at 40mph.

5. What does the book of rules say about a group of 20 or more people walking on the road.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Danook

I've never seen any of these questions. They definately aren't in the Rules of the Road book.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

I presume there should be a double/single yellow line coming up to the zebera crossing to indicate where you cant park. I think that you cant park within 15meters or 15foot of a meridian so its prob the same thing for a zebra crossing.

The stopping distances should all be in the rules of the road bood.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Those kind of questions come up in the theory test. The easiest way to learn those is to do the CD-rom training thing from it (get it from someone who already did it rather than forking out 20 quid for it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

she passed, none of the above questions came up, thank fook.

nice one.... :cool:

Advertisement