Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The film of your life

• 01-09-2004 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi everyone!

I saw these questions on another forum long time ago, and I found them quite interesting.

The question is, someone wants to make a film about your life then:

1) Which actor/actress would you choose to play your role ?
    2) Which film maker would you choose ?
    3) Where would you shoot the sex-scene ?
    4) Which songs would you put on the soundtrack?
    5) Title ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

1) Which actor/actress would you choose to play your role ? Christian Slater (because I'm just that cool)
    2) Which film maker would you choose ? David Lynch (because my life is just that weird and cryptic)
    3) Where would you shoot the sex-scene ? At my desk while I post about it on boards.ie
    4) Which songs would you put on the soundtrack? Radiohead (because my life is just that depressing)
    5) Title ? Argh, leave me alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

1) Which actor/actress would you choose to play your role ?

would need to resurrect John Belushi

2) Which film maker would you choose ?

The only living ones I'd like would be the Coen Brothers or Lars von Trier. Otherwise Stanley Kubrick or Luis Bunuel if you could do the resurrection trick as per point 1.

3) Where would you shoot the sex-scene ?

Mullingar or Castlepollard - they're both very erotic places

4) Which songs would you put on the soundtrack?

Would have to have "Too Drunk to F*ck" by the Dead Kennedys at least once. Also maybe "You're Pretty When I'm Drunk" by the Bloodhound Gang. Apart from that a lot of Mahler I think.

5) Title ?

I'm not good at thinking of names for stuff

Advertisement