Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found some intresting thieves things out.

Options
  • 12-03-2000 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Some Noto PK's ganking newbies by stealing and coming back.

Somewhat annoyed by this I get Mira out of mothballs.

First PK'er goes running and hiding for a while although I eventually suck his pouch dry except for 1bp, at which point he hands to me and asks me to leave him alone.

He gets one of his thieves buddies to test my perma, and he drops down dead.

Now I go to work on the other two. The perma one isn't being co-opertive, so I try his buddy. I fail to steal his magic katana while he's casting so I go running with them in tow.

Thankfully all the G.Heals I stole from the first guy helped a lot. smile.gif Lost them in the moonglow teleporters.

Waited until I turned green then went back through the teleporter straight away. The two were waiting for me and opened up. Both got guard whacked! ROFL. From what I can gather is, if you fail to steal an item you are not permagray only gray for 2 minutes. Be intresting to test to see if the nodefend counts as well.

So I pluck thier corpses dry and head back to the training area in moonglow. The first guy is there talking to counselors saying someone was exploiting to steal everything from him without going gray. LOL. Next the other two friends come over and start giving out as well. biggrin.gif I ask to speak to the senior counsellor private to explain but she just snubs me and leaves. Sod her so.

Lastly, one more thief to work on. He's a little smarter. All he has is a Black potion and 19 bandages. He goes "The b1tch can't steal 19 Stones" .... a challange smile.gif

So if you want to steal piles. Target the item, then random steal from the person (click them). It steals part of the pile, not everything. 3 Steals later he has no bandages and goes running from an ele.

In town I check and his potion is under death robes. I found if you keep dragging the item really quickly it vanishes. So I nick his potion and say thanks. smile.gif On the way to log out there is some muppet trashtalking to people he had just PK'ed so I steal his all his BP and loose him in seconds. smile.gif

Advertisement