Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who here has 80+ Steal?

Options
  • 14-03-2000 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like the Faction stuff is coming in soon, with the anti-macro skill gain looks like I won't be able to steal the sigil (needs at least 80)

Although by the looks of things it's going to be virtually impossible to take it. Your going to have to own a stronghold in order to take the sigil.

Might be worth more our while just looting the fallen there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Your favourite shopkeeper somehow mangaed to get 80+ on the old stealing smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

speaking of stealing...
    in trammel, will thieving be not allowed too?
    i can see why people want a chance to go through a day without wanting to be pk'ed, and thats fair enough, but it would be stupid to disallow thieving...
    are they??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I suspect that it'll be a non-thief area, although theres always room for looters.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by rumpelstiltskin:
    speaking of stealing...
    in trammel, will thieving be not allowed too?
    i can see why people want a chance to go through a day without wanting to be pk'ed, and thats fair enough, but it would be stupid to disallow thieving...
    are they??

You will not be allowed steal from other players unless you are in a warring guild. You can steal from monsters but with the backpack nerfing and improved AI should be intresting. Wait till you hear the Trammel heads byatch about the fact they have scaled down the loot from the monsters in those lands.

I might set up my throwaway as a miner or something there to make loads of cash.

Advertisement