Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy n64 games in dublin city

Options
  • 01-09-2004 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

I wondered if there was a better forum to post it in but i thought this would know the best. I want to buy n64 games but the only place i know of is at the bottom of talbot st.

anywhere else ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Your best bet is to try on-line and buy them.

Two shops in dublin sell the games second hand. They are both on Talbot street. One is called Gamezone. Don't know the name of the other one. It's also a book shop. Itsonly a few doors down from Gamezone. The selection isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

where's talbot street?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

evad_lhorg wrote:
    where's talbot street?

From O' Connell Street, go down Earl Street North (across from Henry Street) and keep walking.

The bookstore apperantly has many N64 games with no boxes/instructions behind the counter.

score!!! banjo kazooie here I come! :D gotta get pefect dark too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

have you considered emulation, or do you want games to have and to hold?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Better off with an N64. N64 emulation is far from perfect except for the early popular games and many obscure games don't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

need to get myself conkers bad fur day.

Ah I knew there was another RARE game i wanted, nothing like a good oul swear fest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Conker is great. I got me a boxed copy for 20 euro in the buy and sell about 2 months ago... It's a really funny game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Jet force gemini is Rares best game that doesnt have goldeneye in the title.

Chartbusters have about 4 left for 2 quid each. Best bet is to go online althought someone selling one on for sale consoles board good few games with it.
    Speaking of which i meant to send someone a epx pack for that.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Emulation is the devils work. I used to use emulators but now I wouldn't touch them, rather buy the game and console.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭ronano

evad_lhorg wrote:
    score!!! banjo kazooie here I come! :D gotta get pefect dark too.

ok

a) the games are 20-25 euro unboxed=kinda meh tbh
    b) they have banjo kazooie and perfect dark
    c) they have jet force gem/lylat wars(how is it spelt) if i find these gone by tomorrow i will find you ppl!
    d) they didnt have conkers fur day and damn i keep forgetting all these good rare games
    e) im nearly finished perfect dark , if i sell it you can have it cheapo
    f)kdjac, what do chartbusters have two of left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

ronano wrote:
    the games are 20-25 euro unboxed=kinda meh tbh

Woah, that's not a good priceline for unboxed N64 games. You'd do much better elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Any one have N64 games on X-Box? If so, what's PD like with no frame rate issues? And PM me if you've a way of getting them to me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭ronano

Woah, that's not a good priceline for unboxed N64 games. You'd do much better elsewhere.

I know but i'm trading in a few games i never play so it's gonna be between 10-15 euro i got to pay which is fine by me.

Advertisement