Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I played with the Advanced AI this morning.

Options
  • 17-03-2000 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

It was hilarious.

I was on Test Center, and I bopped down to the Balron room. No Balron there just some naked guy standing over a corpse. So I wandered up and said hi. No response.

So I hit all names and the guy is "Lord of the Abyss".. oooh ****! So I go running. The Demon was polymorphed so it could reach me through the tunnels. It's pathfinding was pretty good.

Managed to summon a demon before he got to me. He para'ed the demon then went after me.

Some other guy went to join in, the demon teleported right up to him then whacked him. smile.gif 3 Demons and 2 bags of regs later it was dead, but the ****er was even harder then before.

Advertisement