Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Reunion?!!

Options
  • 01-09-2004 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Wasnt there a thread about having a reunion this saturday, the fourth, i think it would be lovely. All Galway/conacht/claire respond to this, to see if its good or not.

2 pm at the city centre on saturday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

hey, there are some dubs(and possibly cavan people, ie me) going aswell.

also, where in the city centre? I have a half idea of where everything is in galway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

COCK wrote:
    Wasnt there a thread about having a reunion this saturday, the fourth, i think it would be lovely. All Galway/conacht/claire respond to this, to see if its good or not.

2 pm at the city centre on saturday?

Dude! its spelt Clare!!!!!!! I thought you went to smart school?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I thought it was 12pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

yeah, theres another thread about it.. 12 noon, at the eyre square entrance to the eyre square shopping center i think... unless its like, been changed or something... :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Aaaarrggg!!! John stop confussing everybody!!! Look somebody decide the time and place and let it be definite!!! Anyone have any idea on the number of people who'll be in attendence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

OK, here's the deal, 12:00, Eyre Square entrance to the Eyre Square shopping entrance, Saturday 4th.

If you're going from Dublin meet at the main entrance to Heuston Station (text me on 086 3533 296 for the location) at 9:20 for the 9:40 train. It'll give us time to spare (a little, anyway).
    The return train's at 6:05.
    Galway peeps'll meet us at the station there.
    It costs about 25euro, bring 27 to be sure, cos the stupid site doesn't have child fares.
    I'd better see y'all there!!!!!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Bloody typical - the day there's a Galway reunion, i end up in Dublin. GRRR!!! ARGGGGH!! Anyhoo, have fun for me, may c some people late late at night, but probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

wat are ya in dublin for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

also, where in the city centre? I have a half idea of where everything is in galway..
    what city center!!! galway only classes as a city cause its got a big ass cathedral!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

The Galway reunion ROCKED!!!! It rocked MONKEY nuts!! That's right, Monkey Boy's monkey nuts!!!! Leo got all naked, and we all played around on a bed in the Radisson, and we ate in Eddie R's, but, like, in GALWAY, and we pimped it up reaaaal nice... Ah, good, good times... *sigh*

END COMMUNICATION

what city center!!! galway only classes as a city cause its got a big ass cathedral!

sorry, thats true.
    I meant "city centre".
    apologies again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

The Galway reunion ROCKED!!!! It rocked MONKEY nuts!! That's right, Monkey Boy's monkey nuts!!!! Leo got all naked, and we all played around on a bed in the Radisson, and we ate in Eddie R's, but, like, in GALWAY, and we pimped it up reaaaal nice... Ah, good, good times... *sigh*

You pimped without me? Aww, I feel so left out...
    Still, because I didn't go to Galway, I got to go to the Ireland match... And celebrate with the team when Clinton Morrisson scored... And John O' Shea hugged me!!!... Then Andy Reid(who by the way, i told everyone about years ago) joined in!! and I touched Damien Duff, and Robbie Keane, about a half hour before he equalled the record for Irish goals scored. Then I told Andy Reid to shoot, and he did, and scored... from about 30 yards. TODAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

pinkpimp wrote:
    TODAY WAS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

What about that time you found the Penny?
    C'mon a penny! *nudge,nudge*

In all seriousness, **** money, my life is now complete, i can go die now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Excellent

*pumps shotgun*

jesus everyone these last few days keeps talking about death.
    stop, even if you're not being serious. please.

i am being serious though. Thats why i said 'in all seriousness' first.

But I'll respect your wishes and not talk about death from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

jesus everyone these last few days keeps talking about death.
    stop, even if you're not being serious. please.
    It's a teenager thing, I reckon.
    (Or CTYIers are actually all GAWTHS in disguise)

It's a teenager thing, I reckon.

well not me. I'd prefer to live thanks very much.

• Advertisement

pinkpimp wrote:
    i am being serious though. Thats why i said 'in all seriousness' first.

But I'll respect your wishes and not talk about death from now on.

Thanks. I'd rather not have to cry over and over and over at you all being dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

They're not all in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

They're not all in disguise
    ...we don't speak of those ones.

no, I tried Gothism for a while, but grew out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Pinkism suits you better

aww yeah!!

I cant see you as a goth, you're way much better at the whole pink thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Sorry to divert back on topic, but question: people actually came down to galway yesterday??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah! And we all went to my room at the Radisson and lay on the Big Ass Bed and went to Mairead's school and PIMPED OUR WAY DOWN SHOP STREET!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

where were ye all on saterday?i went to said place at said time but no body was there. me and emmet walked around galway for an hour and a half and saw no abnormal acts of insanity anywhere.conor darcy planed the whole thing and didnt bother to show up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement