Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pricing ecommerce site - osCommerce??

Options
  • 01-09-2004 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've been asked to develop an ecommerce website by the friend of a friend. I'm thinking of using osCommerce which I've experimented with a while back.
    However my issue is pricing. How much to charge ? I reckon there is probably 1 1/2 months work in it, which i could calculate out to give the total cost to the client.
    However I have heard of webdesigners charging anything up to 10 grand for an osCommerce website! yes 10g's.

1) Any webdesigners out there that could give me a little idea of the market value of an eCommerce site?

2) Is osCommerce the best open source online shopping App out there ? Ive come across others but for the moment have not had the chance to test any.

Tnx

Advertisement