Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland v Cyprus tickets available

• 01-09-2004 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.fai.ie/article.asp?hlid=223236&Title=Ireland+v+Cyprus+tickets&lid=Main+News&sub=Ireland+v+Cyprus+tickets&navlid=&sublid=

A limited number of tickets for the Saturday's World Cup qualification clash between the Republic of Ireland and Cyprus have become available.

As a result, tickets will be on sale on Thursday 2nd September at 10am from FAI Ticket Office, 80 Merrion Square, Dublin 2 or by credit card on 01 662 7828.

Bucket seats available - €30 each

Tickets limited to 4 per person

Expect big queue's so get there early. I love when tickets become available late on, means the touts won't get as much money. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

And we were told it was sold out. :rolleyes:

Maybe the Roy Keane lovers/haters don't fancy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Bateman wrote:
    And we were told it was sold out. :rolleyes:
    Its the returns from the Cyprus allocation.

Every Ireland competitive match is sold out before its even announced BTW. The only way Joe Soap can get one is by becoming a block booker which is impossible before the new stadium is built. E-mail the FAI and they'll put you on the waiting list, you'll be a block booker in 2008. :D Once your a block booker you have to take your allocation for every competitive match or your off the list AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'm a block booker, but only got on the list through the football club. every footy club in ireland is entitled to 4 tickets, get on to them!

i pay for them in threes, like i already paid for the bulgaria, cyprus and faroe islands games 3 months ago. kinda handy!! cant wait for saturday, whats the predicitions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

The world and it's mother seem to be outside the FAI this morning! I am glad I pay for mine in threes like VinnyL!

I predict a 2-0 win for Ireland! (Unless Robbie and Duffer are on top form and then it'll be 4/5-0)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'm a bit scared bout the result tbh, no roy means no flowing football in the middle of the park.

new stadium would be lovely, except that its only a 50,000 seater. we'd fill that twice over for 85% of ireland games!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I know someone selling two Switzerland vs Ireland match tickets. If anyone is interested give me a PM.

Advertisement