Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROFLMAO - Thanks Rev!! :)

Options
  • 25-03-2000 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

thanks for the Reactive armor smile.gif saved my life!

Couldn't find any thieves so I bopped to the Minoc mine. There is a plonker there called Shang tseng. I know him and he's gray so I attack,

sure enough it's a PK trap and three others open up on me. I'm not near him but a mage beside me hits me with a lighting bolt. He's standing beside me so I drop him with one hit. biggrin.gif

Then I run in and I have 3 people whacking me at the same time. Thought I was going to die but the reactive armor gave them a bit of a shock. rofl. Killed two of them in seconds and chased and killed the last one.

Came back and found one of them looting the blue body they last pk'ed so whacked him too. biggrin.gif

Sooo funny. Then they paged some decent fighters and I they wouldn't do anything unless i was gray and two of them I knew and told Shang to stop acting the muppet. smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

cool!
    i want some armour like that!! smile.gif

but obviously i cannot get it unless i travel to some godforsaken pit and kill some huge bloody monster...
    and if i do see it for sale it will be about 1000000gp

am i right, or am i right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its not that sort of armor, just a spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

what lvl is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

12 but it only works if you wear gren boots withs bells at the toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Selling green musicial booties of magic reflect for 20k gold or 5 quid.
    Leave bids here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Do they only come in green? I want blue ones.

Advertisement