Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Quinn School

Options
  • 01-09-2004 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Howye folks, wondering who of ye are going to Quinn School. I'm doing the B.Comm along with 2 of my housemates and know another few from Athlone doing B.Comm, B.Comm International, and Business/Legal. So we'll have a fair few culchies in among the Doorty-types. Although 4of us Athloners got a gaffe in plush Sandymount so we're D4's now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

doing Business and legal. Living up near the goat, out the clonskeagh back entrance.

Im from Donegal myself. You get your laptop yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

hey guys, I wanted to get to the Quinn school...but missed out on commerce by 15. Oh you high flyers.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Commerce students make me laugh. Waaaaaaaaaay too much pink on the girls and rugby shirts on the guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Someone's got a sterotyped view of Commerce students. Did you not read that I'm from Athlone and the other person's from Donegal. Hardly rugby strongholds.
    Ordered laptop on Monday. Would have done it sooner but was out of the country til Sunday night. I met a girl at a Debs the other night that's going doing Business and Legal. Can't think of her name but she has red hair and is from Athlone. Think it's a smallish course so you'll bump into her at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

is she fine ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 seamus.carey

Pigeon Butler,

Would your Dad be involved in local politics and would he have collected your results at the Marist because you were abroad.

I'm Seamus Carey, a former Marist College boy myself and I'm going into 4th BBLS. You'll have a deadly time. Who from the Marist is going into BBLS? Or is it a Bower girl?

If you need anything when you get to UCD, feel free to mail me.

Seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Yeah seamus, this is none other than John Butler Jnr. It's a Bower girl going to BBLS. There's 3 of us doing Commerce and 2 doing Commerce and German. All looking forward to it. We'll probably see you up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

im doing b+l too pigeon butler,youll have a great time.im going into second yr

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ah those were the days i finished b&l two years ago, great course, only i went and ruined it by going doing the Macc in smurfit! now i m a trainee accountant doh!

enjoy it lads best days of your life, oh and if you have Paul McDermott for any of the law subjects he's a quality lecturer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

I'm doing bbls in ucd aswell start on thursday, getting the laptop wednesday

• Advertisement
Advertisement