Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ch4 or a Welsh sky card?

• 01-09-2004 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I've just got hold of a Welsh FTV card. ITV and CH5 are fine but Ch4 is S4C. Can I tune in Ch4 manually or does a welsh card recieve S4c only?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

daveg wrote:
    I've just got hold of a Welsh FTV card. ITV and CH5 are fine but Ch4 is S4C. Can I tune in Ch4 manually or does a welsh card recieve S4c only?

Yes I'm sure you will 12168 v 27500 3/4 Let us know!!! ;););)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Channel 151 shurley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I thought Channel 4 was on ch151 on Welsh FTV cards. No?

edit: I see Damo's thinking along the same lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Yes a card from Scotland, England or NI has C4 on 104 and S4C on 150 (or is it 151 ?)

On a Welsh card its the other way around

In any case you dont even need a card for S4C its FTV

You can use the "other channels" process to add other ITV regions and other BBC regions are in the 900 range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Thanks Lads. Ch4 is indeed on channel 151.

• Advertisement
Advertisement