Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PADI Crew Packs

Options
  • 01-09-2004 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I don't suppose anyone knows if the PADI materials are availible from anywhere... i'm going for me PADI instructor ... ofcourse i need to go DiveMaseter etc etc, ;)

If its illegal to download such materials.. in breach of copyright and all that .. then don't post it up as Phil and Dave will have your ass for breakfast, and probably mine ...

Later :p:p:p:D

PS. I totally konw the lads are going to smack me down for this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Not too sure, and far be it from me to break or assist in breaking copyright law but why don't you see if someone has done it recently and see if you can borrrow the stuff. When I was unfortunate enought (flame war anyone?? :p:p ) to do PADI courses they either included the training materiel with the price of the course or they had the manuals to borrow. Where are you planning on doing it? They should have a bit more info...

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭donny

Where are you doing the instructor course? Have you your divemaster already?

I was hoping to do the IDC this year sometime but sadly due to a lack of funds it'll be next year at the earliest... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

No donny, i don't have my divemaster. Last training i did with PADi was the recuse diver maybe 2 seasons ago.

The reason i'm doing this is that i'm planning a trip to thailand and would like to work as a dive instructor when over there.... Its not for maybe 12months but i want to get the training done sooner rather than later.

ScubaDiveWest look like a good option for the IDC course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Kev I'm editing out the request for illegal material otherwise one of the admins will ban your ass for good. Also PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

Peace wrote:
    ... i'm going for me PADI instructor ... ofcourse i need to go DiveMaseter etc etc, ;) !

Hi Peace

Not becomming a "PADI Fair Weather Diver" are you????? ;):p:D :rolleyes:

Best of luck with it i have the DM materials but will be needing them.. but will kepp an eye out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Not becomming a "PADI Fair Weather Diver" are you????? ;):p:D :rolleyes:

Thanks Miss Polaris... welcome to the board (i think its your first post here?)

Fair Weather Diver.....Not yet, thats the only speciality i need to pay up 300 euro to get and them i send off for a super spending diver. Yet another plastic card to show off! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

Well good luck with it....remember not all about PADI is bad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Peace wrote:
    i think its your first post here?

I've been wondering about that myself. I'm the nasty one, welcome.

Advertisement