Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euphony offer unlimited national calls anytime for €10 Monthly

Options
  • 01-09-2004 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Euphony have a package which offers free calls anytime to any landline in Ireland for €10 a month, just redial after the hour to avoid charges. They also offer add-on mobile minute packages for good savings on mobile calls. This deal is definitely better value than Esat BT, but anyone have any experience with this company?
    http://www.ie.euphony.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

My father who lives in Tipp switched to them from smart Telecom about 6 weeks ago-ever since then they have been plauged by call drops on calls they make and receive. Its very annoying at times as the line just goes dead with no warning :mad: . Euphony say its an Eircom problem and Eircom say no their gear is fine its Euphony fault. Personally I blame Eircom, but Mum and Dad had no probs with Smart Telecom.

I wonder have others had the same experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Excellent offer from Euphony. I know a guy who works for Euphony and he speaks in high terms about the company.

If you want free local and national calls now you have 3 choices (UTV Talk, Esat BT and Euphony) with Esat BT been the least value of the 3 choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

mrblack wrote:
    My father who lives in Tipp switched to them from smart Telecom about 6 weeks ago-ever since then they have been plauged by call drops on calls they make and receive. Its very annoying at times as the line just goes dead with no warning :mad: . Euphony say its an Eircom problem and Eircom say no their gear is fine its Euphony fault. Personally I blame Eircom, but Mum and Dad had no probs with Smart Telecom.

I wonder have others had the same experience.

Apologies to Euphony :o -The problems with my old mans phone is of course all due to ancient Eircom lines from the exchange which they are reluctant to replace. I made a complaint to Eircom complaints dept. and the nice woman spoke to the Eircom technician who confessed it was their own lines that had been eaten by rats and had rotten poles that was the cause of the phone not working properly. The techie also said that we are on a carrier line so the same problem was affecting four other households on the road. So eircom get 4 line rentals and still we have crappy cables/lines. No wonder they reported an increased profit last month. :mad:

Advertisement