Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Landmark + Mart & Market

• 01-09-2004 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

anyone know if there's any prospect of
    Landmark or Mart & Market [or both] getting a DVD release in the near future

a box set would be nice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

They are old and I doubt you'd get anything on them. Anyway, didn't they run for a long time, making it even more difficult to get something of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah yes just what we always wanted - the heifer prices from Tullamore in a pristine digital format.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

As Michael Dillon from Mart & Market used to say on the sound-bite used on Halls Pictorial Weekly;

Bullocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

RainyDay wrote:
    As Michael Dillon from Mart & Market used to say on the sound-bite used on Halls Pictorial Weekly;

Bullocks

Ah Michael Dillon, how I miss his droning monotone. Takes me back to school nights, fretting about double maths tomorrow :)

I thought Landmark was a pretty decent programme all things considered. What was the quiz show full of young farmers called?

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

mike65 wrote:
    What was the quiz show full of young farmers called?

Mike.
    Cross-country quiz. And for your 5-point bonus, what was the name of the quizmaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

RainyDay wrote:
    Cross-country quiz. And for your 5-point bonus, what was the name of the quizmaster?

Peter Murphy

and I'll bet this televisual feast will be denied a DVD release also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Ahh, and he wrote manys a quiz in the Farmers Journal and the Anglo-Celt. I still have a quiz book or two of his lying around...

Bonus disc of Garda Patrol, anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

RainyDay wrote:

Peter Murphy: "What was Hitler's first name?"

Young Farmer Contestent: "Heil"

(or was that on Quiclsilver with the never popular Bunny Carr. Bunny Carr - where the feck did that name come from? Who the hell is called Bunny nowadays?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Amazing how things have changed: you can now win over €500,000 on Winning Streak and Quicksilver had 2p questions! :D

• Advertisement

Flukey wrote:
    Amazing how things have changed: you can now win over €500,000 on Winning Streak and Quicksilver had 2p questions! :D

Your taking me back - "ah Bunny I won't risk my pound"

Twas glorious really ;)

Mike.

Advertisement