Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire : The Masquerade : Redemption

Options
  • 18-04-2000 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Gentlemen! I have found geek Nirvana! A place for all those lonely social out cast's. Those creepy people that wear black and never curse unless they are talking about music! Best of all I have been accepted in to this bizzare culture! In spite of my fetish for all things bright and pretty and cheerful. Visit this place , a board dedicated to the upcoming Vampire game , whose name is too long to type at this hour! Look for the underlying sense of denial and genuine content among the many board goer's. See how I fooled them to believe I was geek type 0666 when i am actually geek type 0002.
    The address : http://nihilistic.com/cgi-bin/mboard/forumdisplay.cgi? Go there and revele in the creepiness and all the latest news on this great looking game. There... that ought to inject some life into this board smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ThunderingMike (edited 18-04-2000).]

Comments

Advertisement