Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

well, isn't everyone just feckin fabliss with their UCD's and their trinners.
    well i'm going to maynooth. cos it's small and near me.

by the bye
    "Heino"
    i work in a nightclub (in cavan) and for some unusual, probably wedding related reason, we had a lot of... well, dube wearers in one night and i got a lot of roysh and heino. or 'ken. and the males thinking when they turn their collars up its like they're god's gift (and they FIX them when they're drunk!!) oh and 'seriously...'

as if i would have like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Have fun being a nun purplepolkadot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

well, isn't everyone just feckin fabliss with their UCD's and their trinners.
    well i'm going to maynooth. cos it's small and near me.

by the bye i work in a nightclub (in cavan) and for some unusual, probably wedding related reason, we had a lot of... well, dube wearers in one night and i got a lot of roysh and heino. or 'ken. and the males thinking when they turn their collars up its like they're god's gift (and they FIX them when they're drunk!!) oh and 'seriously...'

as if i would have like.

oh...which nightclub?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tribulus wrote:
    Any idea when we're startin?I've no idea!!!

Cu there
    First year registration starts September 13.
    *cough*n00b!*cough*
    And science doesnt have half the D4heads of other faculties. BTW I'm going into 3rd science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Grand i'm not very good when it comes to dealing with snobs and superiority complexes!!(not saying that all D4 people are snobs)

While were on the subject do you do biochem or microbiology? or what have you heard bowt it?

• Advertisement

Rainbow Kirby: get me a job in Game :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

crash_000 wrote:
    Heheh Eoin dont worry you'll fit right in - and tbh if you want really good slang you go to trinity - Scary Malary tbh <---example :p

Something tells me I should take offence to that Neil?!

hey, i'll have a *fingers crossed* degree in finance and venture management. if you knew me, well... nun wouldn't be the right word to use we'll say...

aoibheann, i work in the vision (y'know the imperial's new DEADLY onee ya) and i'm always being the little bar on the left, looking sullen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Hey...dont D4 people call Heineken a pint of "Heino" and Carslberg a pint of "Probably"?
    Thats just sad....

Know its called a Ken not sure bout the Carlsberg though

hey, i'll have a *fingers crossed* degree in finance and venture management. if you knew me, well... nun wouldn't be the right word to use we'll say...

aoibheann, i work in the vision (y'know the imperial's new DEADLY onee ya) and i'm always being the little bar on the left, looking sullen.

oh.
    I take it you dont especially like working there.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

if you knew me, well... nun wouldn't be the right word to use we'll say...
    thats right if the photo of you from two years ago is anything to go by

why, who am i licking?

i do like working there, i LOVE working there. i'm just one of those sullen looking people.

tribulus wrote:
    While were on the subject do you do biochem or microbiology? or what have you heard bowt it?
    I don't do them, I'm a maths geek. (1st year: experimental physics, maths physics, maths, computer science, 2nd year: maths, maths physics, stats)
    but I know people who do biochem and micro. Biochem is a LOT of work, and involves living in the labs for your last 3 years in college. Micro doesnt have quite so much labs, but still a lot. From what I've heard it's a bit easier than biochem.
    crash_000 wrote:
    Rainbow Kirby: get me a job in Game
    Hand in a CV. They're hiring christmas temps in early october.

I did actually, in both the henry st. and nassau(?) st. ones. went on a job hunt today :rolleyes:

crash_000 wrote:
    I did actually, in both the henry st. and nassau(?) st. ones. went on a job hunt today :rolleyes:

I'd seriously advise you not to work there.
    unless you want to be stuck working with an annoying whiny idiot...aka my sister! shes actually in trinity herself, but works in the henry street game.

The manager of Henry St is evil. Go to Dawson St, or one of the ones outside the city centre. I'm in Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

If you do get a job in GAME I expect to be able to avail of your employee discount.

Did I mention that I love you. :D

Dawson St.'s the one - your wan working in there was highly....chipper would be the word i'd use to describe her (that, and sexable.)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

crash_000 wrote:

Why Neil, why? Work is so overrated. You'll have enough work to do when college rolls around. Invest in some psychology books and learn how to sponge off your parents instead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

I'm deferring!! I deferred Human Nutrition and Dietetics in DIT/TCD and am headin off to Thailand/New Zealand/Australia. Hopefully. I've to accumulate the money first!

Others are generally headin to TCD and UCD as far as I hear! But I really haven't contacted many ppl. There's a lot goin to defer this year too, a couple of repeats, and noone seems to be goin to either Galway or Limerick. My school populates those ones!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I go to GAME in Tallaght. I've probably seen you then. I just don't know who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

you should start a club.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Visit the thread "Waterford reunion".
    By posting that here, you delayed my time to getting to that thread because I had to check this one... *shakes head*

I go to GAME in Tallaght. I've probably seen you then. I just don't know who you are.
    I'm a blonde girl with short hair. Quite unique up there.

Advertisement